Meet Our Doctor at Marlboro Medical Center in Marlboro, NJ
Doctor Narendra Gupta M.D. PhD. Offers Comprehensive Primary Care and Internal / Family Medicine Services for the Children 5+, Adults, and Seniors.
Meet Our Family Doctor Near Marlboro, NJ
Dr. Gupta Medical Director of Marlboro Medical Center explores an open interest in alternative and holistic medicine as an alternative to traditional medical therapies. He is a graduate of City University of New York with a doctorate, M. Phil and M.A. degrees in Biochemistry, and he received a M.S. degree in Microbiology. He earned his MD from the School of Medicine, University of Cd. Juarez. His knowledge in Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Internal Medicine combined together with research and teaching experience enables him to take a broader approach to treatments designed to the individual patient’s health care needs.
Dr. Gupta’s credentials include:
- Formerly Adjunct Assistant Professor city University of New York, formerly Adjunct Associate Professor Long Island University.
- Oncology Research fellow at the prestigious Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, N.Y.,
- Cardiology Research Fellow at University of Medicine and Dentistry of Newark, NJ.
- Endocrinology Research Fellow, Rutgers University
- Clinical Rotations completed at Harvard & Cornell Affiliated Hospitals.
- Member of Sigma XI (prestigious scientific research honor society)
- Member of American College of Physicians
- Publications/Research Paper in major medical journals.