DOT Physical Exam in Marlboro, NJ
Marlboro Medical Center and Walk-in Clinic Offers Comprehensive DOT Exam Testing and Physical Examinations for Individuals and Employer Services in Marlboro, NJ. Call 732-963-4107 or Simply Walk-In. We are located at 203 US Highway 9 South, Morganville, NJ 07751.
As an employer, ensuring that your employees are in great health throughout the year is one of the best ways to guarantee that you have a productive and safe business. One of the requirements for employees who work for the Department of Transportation is a DOT medical physical examination. This test encompasses a general physical exam and makes sure that employees are in great health before starting their job. It is required every few years for employees and is a great way to keep your business running smoothly and safely over time. At Marlboro Medical in we have trained physicians who are credentialed and certified DOT Medical Examiners in Marlboro NJ. We are a medical clinic that provides drug testing services on-site in our state-of-the-art laboratory, all in a timely manner. Our medical staff and physicians will make your clinic visit and physical exam as enjoyable and quick as possible so you can get back on the road doing what you do best. Instead of making an appointment weeks or months in advance with a certified DOT medical examiner, you can simply walk into Marlboro Medical Clinic Marlboro NJ for fast and high quality DOT examinations. All of our medical providers have the experience and compassion to provide you with a high-quality experience and will help you as soon as you walk into our urgent care clinic. We are conveniently located in Marlboro NJ area.
DOT physicals are easy and straightforward at Marlboro Medical Clinic Marlboro NJ. Our physicians can provide you with all the information that you need about the exam, and submit your results following the physical. Below is some additional information about the DOT physical exam that we provide in Marlboro NJ:
Our DOT Physicals include:
- A review of your medical history
- Measurement of your height, weight, blood pressure and heart rate
- A review of your lung, vision and hearing function
- Your exam results will automatically be submitted electronically to the National DOT Registry on your behalf.
- The U.S Department of Transportation requires that anyone applying for, or with a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), must pass this exam every two years. Marlboro Medical Clinic in NJ makes it easy and convenient to get the physical, and our team can answer any questions that you may have about the medical exam process in a friendly and confidential environment.
- Upon completion of the DOT physical exam, you will obtain a Medical Examination Report and your DOT medical card. If you are an employer, who needs DOT examinations completed on an ongoing basis for your employees, look no further than Marlboro Medical Clinic NJ for your employer services. We are committed to getting your drivers on the road quickly and safely and offer the convenient alternative of walk in care throughout the week.
If you have any additional questions about the DOT medical exam or would like more information, then we welcome you to call us or simply walk into our clinic in Marlboro NJ today!